CTOS Basis Credit Rating
“Your Credit Risk Solution”
CTOS Basis Credit Rating is a credit scorecard which provides you with a systematic credit risk assessment in managing your credit risk. It is a comprehensive credit risk evaluation model which will improve your credit acceptance rate and reduce your bad debts. It measures the credit risk and confidence level of a company as well as providing you with the necessary credit recommendation. It is being used in our CTOS Basis Credit Report (BCR).
“A Proven Tool in Prevention of Bad Credit”
Our Professional research team has undertaken an extensive study on bad accounts and has identified the major causes of credit default. We have developed the CTOS Basis Credit Scorecard which takes into account all the risk factors to provide credit managers with meaningful credit risk assessment reports to assist them in decision making.
CTOS Basis Credit Rating has been widely accepted by most of the Credit Insurers in the world as well as the MNCs, trading houses and other successful corporation in Malaysia.
The 6Cs CTOS Basis Credit Scorecard
• The study of a company’s constitution which represents the underlying strength of a company.
• The evaluation on the financial performance and financial strength of a company.
• The assessment on the ability of a company in meeting its obligations based on non-financial factors.
• Macro analysis and benchmarking a company’s performance against the growth of the country’s economy and the industry.
• Political connections and personal networking of a company in achieving its business success.
Control & Contingency
• The command of a company over resources available and its readiness in facing any untoward event.
|CTOS Basis Credit Rating||Cause of Bad Credit|
Poor Payment Record
|CAPITAL||Weak Financial Position
Weak Cash Flow
Limited Market Coverage
|CONTACT||Poor Business Networking
Poor Stakeholders’ Alliances
|CONTROL & CONTIGENCY||Scarcity of Resources